Compact Affix Trees
Click in the left or the right box and start typing.
- BACKSPACE or DELETE removes a character at the end (this is not part of the algorithm -
the CAT is just reconstructed up to one character less).
- ESCAPE should clear the tree.
- Any typed characters or numbers will be appended to the tree.
- When the left (or right) tree panel has the focus, the characters are appended to
the left (or right) view.
- The left panel shows the suffix view and the right the right one the
prefix view. Both are based on the same underlying CAT
Last modified: Fri Jun 2 14:59:03 MET DST 2000